Mortgage Application checklist.
- - 3 months wage slips – most recent
- - 3 months bank statements showing salary credit with the account holders name and address on the statement if online versions.
- - P60
- - Employment Contracts – for contracted and sub-contracted workers or if you have just started a new job.
SELF-EMPLOYED / LIMITED COMPANY DIRECTORS:
- - SA 302s and Tax Year Overviews if self-employed or Limited Company - last 3 years. These can be obtained from the Inland Revenue.
- - Employment Contracts – for contracted and sub-contracted workers usually involved in IT Contracts and IR 35.
- - CIS 4 – invoices and statements for self-employed sub-contractors in Building Trade.
PERSONAL AND GENERAL:
- - Proof of ID (copy of Passport/ Driving Licence)
- - Address verification - Utility bill/credit card statement/ Council tax all must be dated in the last 10 weeks.
- - Proof of Deposit – for a purchase only. For re-mortgages the equity value is the deposit.
- - Last 12 months mortgage payment history (your annual mortgage statement plus recent bank statements showing mortgage payment debits).
- - Copy of Experian credit profile if you have a low credit score or have an impaired credit history.